Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Berries, Yarn, and Stars

I can't believe it's already March! What happened to February? It went by in a blur. But I have pictures to prove that February did happen.

I made a yummy Lemon Berry Cake. I'm a chocolate lover but I made it for a family member's birthday who prefers white and fruity cakes and it was divine! Didn't miss the chocolate!

I also knit the Sweet Peach Shawl from Lion Brand. It was an easy project and my first shawl. The pattern is free if you're a Lion Brand member.

I've also already added some Saint Patrick festivity to my house by making a green ombre pom pom garland.

And finally, the weather has been lovely and spring like so I made suncatchers with the kids at my library.

How did your February go?

Hope you are already having a lovely March!








1 comment:

  1. Paying your monthly credit obligations is a timely manner improves your anxiety levels. Late payments might cause a lot of stress and exacerbate the anxiety you are feeling. Keep up to date with satta king paying your bills and you should notice a difference in your week.

    ReplyDelete