Monday, January 18, 2016

Getting festive for Valentine's Day!



Can you tell I've been in a Valentine's Day mood? I made myself Nordic Mittens and the white stitches resemble tiny hearts. You can find the pattern on Lion Brand if you register for free. It's an easy pattern. I had never made mittens or done colorwork before and I only wanted to pull out my hair twice with this pattern so it was a fairly good one. Ha!

I also made this Valentine garland from book pages of an old copy of Jane Eyre. And lastly, I made a yarn-wrapped wreath. I will never do it again. It took me 40 minutes to wrap the yarn around the foam wreath form. My arm was killing me by the end of it. I discovered why people buy these wreaths from Etsy.

Anyway, beside all that crafting, I've also been revising my current manuscript. I'm finally working on the last quarter of it so I'm hoping to have it done pretty soon. I've been working on it for over a year so it will be nice to finally have that accomplished too.

Hope the beginning of your year is going just as wonderfully!




1 comment:

  1. satta kingEducate yourself in the process of meditation.Meditation can have a great tool for easing anxiety. Anyone has the ability learn how to meditate. Just look for and use an effective meditation that you can easily do. Try to an active meditation if you get anxious from sitting still. Keep trying new ways to meditate until you find the specific variation that brings you the optimum level of relief from your anxiety.

    ReplyDelete