Sunday, November 29, 2015

Gratitude
























I spent Thanksgiving week in San Diego. The first half of the week was warm and sunny making it perfect weather for the beach. But a rainstorm came and cooled the rest of the week making for cloudy, beautiful days by the sea. I'm so thankful to have spent the time with family. It went by quickly as we were always doing something--croissant cooking class, beach day, shopping, Beauty and the Beast play, SeaWorld, running a 5K, Thanksgiving dinner, Seaport Village, and getting a Christmas tree!

I'm reminded of the quote: "At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling."

I feel like that's how my days have been ending lately. There is so much joy around me. So much love.

I hope your days are filled with as much cheer.


1 comment:

  1. learn how to meditate. Just look for and use an effective meditation that you can easily do. Try to an active meditation if you get anxious from sitting still. Keep trying new ways to meditate until you find the specific satta king

    ReplyDelete