Sunday, December 20, 2015

Feeling Accomplished!






The mutts and I are enjoying our December! I just finished all my Christmas shopping and am currently making personal gift tags. I think they add a nice touch to the presents. Also, I finished knitting a cardigan. It took me months of frustration and confusion. It was my first big knitting project and I'm so happy that I stuck it out through all the self-doubt. It may not be the best looking cardigan but I get a sense of pride from seeing it and knowing my two hands made it. As the new year comes, one of your goals might be learning something new. I highly recommend knitting. I learned from Craftsy and maybe knitting is not your thing but they have a bunch of creative classes that may interest you. 

Hope you all are having a merry December!

1 comment:

  1. play bazaar
    Now that you know a few ways to deal with anxiety, you can keep it from running your life all the time. Take the tips to heart, and reclaim your lifestyle. Once you have accomplished this, anxiety problems just might fade away.
    satta king

    ReplyDelete