Sunday, December 20, 2015

Feeling Accomplished!






The mutts and I are enjoying our December! I just finished all my Christmas shopping and am currently making personal gift tags. I think they add a nice touch to the presents. Also, I finished knitting a cardigan. It took me months of frustration and confusion. It was my first big knitting project and I'm so happy that I stuck it out through all the self-doubt. It may not be the best looking cardigan but I get a sense of pride from seeing it and knowing my two hands made it. As the new year comes, one of your goals might be learning something new. I highly recommend knitting. I learned from Craftsy and maybe knitting is not your thing but they have a bunch of creative classes that may interest you. 

Hope you all are having a merry December!

No comments:

Post a Comment