Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Emerald City
















Oh, Seattle, you are lovely! I've been away on an Alaskan cruise and it was one of the most wonderful vacations I ever had. I highly recommend it if you've never been! My family started our cruise in Seattle and we did all the touristy things: Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, EPM Museum, Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Cruise, Pike Place Market. We got a CityPASS and it was a great bargain as it allows you to see 5 city attractions at a discount. My favorite was Chihuly Garden and Glass. I could have walked around the exhibit for endless hours admiring the glass sculptures.

Seattle is a short flight from where I live in California so I hope to be back one day. I know there is so much more to see. Plus, I did not get enough time to explore Pike Place Market.

Look out for more posts about the rest of my cruise!


No comments:

Post a Comment