Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The Emerald City
















Oh, Seattle, you are lovely! I've been away on an Alaskan cruise and it was one of the most wonderful vacations I ever had. I highly recommend it if you've never been! My family started our cruise in Seattle and we did all the touristy things: Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass, EPM Museum, Seattle Aquarium, Argosy Cruise, Pike Place Market. We got a CityPASS and it was a great bargain as it allows you to see 5 city attractions at a discount. My favorite was Chihuly Garden and Glass. I could have walked around the exhibit for endless hours admiring the glass sculptures.

Seattle is a short flight from where I live in California so I hope to be back one day. I know there is so much more to see. Plus, I did not get enough time to explore Pike Place Market.

Look out for more posts about the rest of my cruise!


1 comment:

  1. You have to understand that life is uncertain. Your life will not be any more predictable if you worry about all the things that could go wrong. This can prevent you from enjoying the good things in your life right now.You must realize that not require instant decisions to those issues in life has an immediate solution.
    satta king

    ReplyDelete