Wednesday, July 15, 2015

San Diego Comic-Con















I got my geek on this past week at Comic-Con. I had so much fun going to panels and getting books signed from my favorite authors. It was also great just to be in San Diego where the weather is so much nicer than where I'm from. One of the highlights was spending time at Balboa Park, enjoying the outdoors, soaking in the cool, sunny weather. And the food! I probably ate way too much but that's okay since I walked like 5 miles a day at Comic-Con.

If you ever get the chance to go to Comic-Con, you must do it! It's crazy and full of awful crowds and standing in long lines, but little magical moments will happen that will stick with you forever (like walking past Daniel Radcliffe as you get on your hotel elevator!!!). Plus I got so much inspiration from being around all those great stories that fill the halls of Comic-Con. I came back home feeling so excited to get back to work as a librarian, promoting great stories, and to get back to writing to tell great stories myself.

Hope you all are having a wonderful summer, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment