Monday, December 1, 2014

Advent Calendar

If you look up advent calendars on pinterest, there are a plethora of ideas to choose from. I know I wanted something easy but cute. My inspiration came from this:


I really loved the Christmas tree shape and utilizing the refrigerator (a part of the kitchen that is usually empty since I can't use magnets). If you want to see how this calendar was made then visit Hi Sugarplum!.

And also this:

You can learn how to make this one at The Little Red House. I loved how this advent calendar was like an eclectic garland. So I combined what I loved about both and came up with my own.

All I needed was some baker twine, washi tape, gift tags, and a sharpie. I had all these items readily available except for the gift tags, which I found on sale at Micheal's for a couple dollars.


Put it all together and this is what you get:


Day 1: Decorate the house!

December, I'm already in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment