Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Skagway

















Skagway is a beautiful town nestled between the mountains. If you can't tell, I was kind of obsessed with taking pictures of the mountains and gorgeous scenery that's in abundance in Skagway. Our port excursion was a ride on the White Pass and Yukon Railroad. I'll be honest and say that while there was gorgeous views from the railway, I don't think it was the best excursion we could have done in Skagway. I found it a little boring to sit in a passenger car for so long. I don't just want to look at nature; I want to interact with it. Wish I had done something more active but there is always next time!

1 comment:

  1. satta king Talk to someone you know about what you're going through no matter who it is. Keeping feelings and thoughts to yourself is only going to make you feel much worse.Sharing your feelings can help you feel better and lower anxiety levels.

    ReplyDelete